We've put together a presentation that will help introduce Greenhouse Recruiting to users with Job Admin-level access on your team.
The presentation covers:
- What is Greenhouse Recruiting?
- What does it help the company do?
- What does that mean for the company?
- How they can set up their account and log in to Greenhouse Recruiting
- A guided live demo of Greenhouse Recruiting
- Reporting within Greenhouse Recruiting
- Best practices
For the Live Demo, our suggested agenda is as follows:
- Review the All Jobs dashboard
- Go through the top bar navigation, including search, FAQ, and editing My Info
- Walk through the Job dashboard, including an overview of Pipeline and Pipeline Tasks sections
- Resume review, including rejection process, if applicable
- Navigating candidate profiles, including the Scorecards tab
- Understanding the Candidates tab, including search functionality
Note: To download a copy of the presentation deck for internal use, click File > Download and choose your preferred file type. This also will allow you to copy individual slides from the deck if needed.