We've put together a presentation that will help introduce Greenhouse Recruiting to users with Interviewer-level access on your team.
The presentation covers:
- What is Greenhouse Recruiting?
- What does it help the company do?
- What does that mean for the company?
- How they can set up their account and log in to Greenhouse Recruiting
- A guided live demo of Greenhouse Recruiting
- Best practices for Interviewers
For the Live Demo, our suggested agenda is as follows:
- Review parts of the interview kit, and let them know that the link to the interview kit will be in the calendar hold for the interview
- Review the candidate scorecard, including how to structure feedback
- Navigating candidate profiles, including the Scorecards tab
- Understanding the Candidates tab, including search functionality
Note: To download a copy of the presentation deck for internal use, click File > Download and choose your preferred file type. This also will allow you to copy individual slides from the deck if needed.