There are 9 questions that make up the Candidate Survey. In order to allow for comparison against the average of all Greenhouse customers, the survey questions are standardized and cannot be edited.
- Overall, my interviewing experience was a positive one.
- My interview(s) started on-time.
- The position was clearly explained to me.
- The people who interviewed me were well-prepared and conduced.
- The interviewer(s) got an accurate sense of my strengths and weaknesses.
- I was treated with courtesy and respect.
- Overall, I found the interview process to be challenging.
- Overall, I have a more positive impression of the company having gone through their recruiting process.
- Is there anything you wish the company had done differently?
Note: If your organization has Greenhouse Inclusion and has elected to include custom demographic questions in the Candidate Survey, these questions will be appended to the survey after the standard 9 questions.
For each question, candidates can select the following responses:
- Strongly Disagree
- Strongly Agree
In addition, candidates can also leave comments for each response (except for the question: Is there anything you wish the company had done differently?)