Greenhouse and Reschedge have created an integration so that you can seamlessly use the two products together to schedule interviews.
To implement the integration, you will:
1. Navigate to the Integrations page and put a check in the box next to “Reschedge”
2. A “Reschedge” button will appear next to interviews that need to be scheduled.
3. Interviews scheduled in Reschedge will be reflected in Greenhouse. Any updates that need to be made should be made through Reschedge.
Read more below ...
Enabling the Integration
Below are the steps that each user would need to take to enable an integration with Reschedge:
- When you are logged into Greenhouse, select Integrations
- Scroll down the page and click Reschedge
- You'll just need to put a check in the box next to "I use Reschedge" and then click Save.
Once the integration with Reschedge has been enabled, click the “Reschedge” button next to any interview that needs to be scheduled. In the example below, you’d need to click the Reschedge button just once to schedule all 4 interviews in the Face to Face stage.
Steps to Take in Reschedge
Inside of Reschedge, there are 4 steps to scheduling interviews:
- Design interview
- Enter candidate information
- Select schedule
- Final review & sync with Greenhouse
1. Design Interview
2. Enter candidate information
3. Select Schedule
4. Final review & sync with Greenhouse
Viewing & Updating Scheduled Interviews
Interviews scheduled via Reschedge will appear in Greenhouse if you've followed the above steps. If you need to reschedule an interview, simply click the "Reschedge" button next to the interview, and you will be redirected to the right place in Reschedge.