If you need to assign the same set of Job Admin or Interviewer permissions to multiple users, you can do so via Bulk Actions.
Here are the steps:
- Click the Configure tab
- Click Users
- Use the filters to refine the list of users:
- By Never signed in only
- By current permissions
- By department
- Click the Bulk Actions button
- Select individual users, or click Select All
- Click Edit Selected
- Click Add Permissions
- Use the modal to assign either Job Admin or Interviewer permission by job. Remember that you can use the Office or Department filters at the top of the modal to refine the listing of jobs.
- If you'd like to notify the users of the change in permissions, put a check next to Notify users via email
- Click Save Permissions