With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from HRMARKET.
Configuring the Integration
- In your HRMARKET Organization account go to "My Account" page
- At the bottom of the page press "link Greenhouse"
- A tab in your browser will be opened
Please fill your email account to greenhouse and press "Next Step"
- You'll be asked to enter your password for your Greenhouse account and press "Authorize"
- You'll be moved to your HRMARKET account automatically to Jobs page and you'll be able to open new Jobs now
- Before opening a new job make sure you send [email protected] the main stages you defined in your Greenhouse account for the recruiting process of each of the jobs.
- Now you can open a new Job in HRMARKET Platform
- If a job closes in Greenhouse – it will automatically will be closed in HRMARKET platform as well, though to connect a new open job in Greenhouse and HRMARKET platform, the job needs to be opened manually by the user in HRMARKET.
Adding Candidates to Greenhouse
- Candidates that are sent from HRMARKET will automatically be pushed to the Greenhouse with revealed contact details (mail and cell #), to the specific job they were sent.
- Each stage update that is done in Greenhouse automatically will update the status of the candidate in HRMARKET platform and the headhunter as well.
- Detailed feedback elaborating why the candidate was rejected or questions that the manager would like to ask regarding the candidate, needs to be sent by email to [email protected] through Greenhouse.