- You can now see conference room availability when scheduling in Outlook365! First, have your Outlook365 Administrator log into Greenhouse and Authorize the Greenhouse Service Application under Email Settings. When scheduling an interview, click on the Resources dropdown to see and book your company’s conference rooms.
- Coming soon! When a user is taken off a job’s hiring team, we’ll no longer remove their name from the Hiring Team, Approvals, or Notifications. These users won’t be able to do anything on these jobs, but will still appear so you can easily preserve historical data. This change will not affect users who are disabled in Greenhouse.
- Coming soon! On the week of December 4, 2017, we will be rolling out a new visual experience for reports! This change affects both the filters on the reports and the table of data we use to display reports, and will hopefully make the reports easier to understand while preparing for future improvements. Read more here.
- ‘Milestones’ will be removed from the ‘stages’ table and added to the ‘job_stages’ table on December 19th. Read more about the change.
- Candidate Testing: TTI Success Insights
- Employer Branding: Ruutly
- Job Advertising: JamieAI
- Recruitment Optimization & Analytics: Starling
Assorted bug fixes, including:
- Users trying to download the Interview Kit PDF received an error. We’ve worked things out with these stubborn kits and they’ll download properly for you again.