- Candidates can seamlessly apply your jobs without ever leaving Glassdoor for a much more streamlined candidate experience. Learn more and configure Glassdoor Easy Apply.
- When edits to a job field require reapproval, a lock icon will now appear giving you more information about how to make changes.
- Coming soon! When a user is removed from a job, we’ll no longer remove their name from the Hiring Team, Approvals, or Notifications. They won’t be able to do anything on these jobs, but will still appear so you can easily preserve historical data.
- After an employee has been onboarded, you can now assign additional tasks from their profile.
- We’ve added two new parameters to the GET: List Jobs endpoint -- Requisition ID and Opening ID.
- A new column for the custom field ‘immutable field key’ was added to a few different tables. Read the details here.
Assorted bug fixes, including:
- Some users saw an error when trying to connect and authorize their LinkedIn accounts.
- Correct times and timezones were appearing in Greenhouse and when viewing an interview invite in Outlook365, but when users clicked into the event, the time was appearing in UTC.