- We’re excited to announce the launch of the Greenhouse Events App! You can gather resumes and prospect data through a streamlined iPad app and easily import and classify that data in Greenhouse CRM. Read our blog post or request a demo.
- We’ve redesigned the Sourcing dashboard to give you a holistic view into different sourcing strategies across your organization. Track the effectiveness or your sourcing efforts and launch new initiatives.
- We’ve switched to a more streamlined Captcha service to make it easier for candidates to apply. If someone applies to a job post without a resume or other attachment, they’ll now see the updated version which helps protect you from spam.
- Coming soon! We’re strengthening our email infrastructure to make sure your messages have the best possible chance of ending up where they need to be. In addition to surfacing warnings if you’re sending email from an unverified domain, we’re also adding additional bounce-back emails for failed messages and making other technical changes. Read all the details here.
- When individually emailing prospects, you can now update their Pool and Stage in the same window, making it even easier to manage and track talent.
- We’re adding a new column for the custom field ‘immutable field key’ to a few different tables on November 14th. Read the details here.
- Job Research: TapRecruit
Assorted bug fixes, including:
- Some users were incorrectly shown the domain verification warning when emailing candidates even though their company’s domain was verified. These new warnings were really overeager to get to work, but we’ve taught them to scale back a bit and only show themselves when necessary.