Note: The Greenhouse Events App is only available to customers with CRM.
Managing a successful in-person recruiting event takes a lot of time, effort, and resources. It can also be an overwhelming, manually-driven, and stressful experience for recruiters. Between the stacks of paper resumes and the long nights entering candidate information into your ATS, the post-event process can be just as exasperating.
The Greenhouse Events App helps recruiters focus on building meaningful connections in-person and forego the stress of handling administrative tasks during the event itself.
The Events App will enable you to deliver an impressive experience, manage data with ease, and measure what is working. With the Events App, you can:
- Capture resumes and prospect data through a streamlined iOS app
- Review and leave feedback about prospects in real-time and share with your entire team
- Manage prospect data by automatically syncing and classifying it in Greenhouse CRM for efficient post-event follow up
- Report on who you’re meeting at events and how they’re converting into candidates and new hires
Below we've aggregated some additional resources to help you create and manage your events:
Setup and Introduction:
- What kind of iPad should I use with the Greenhouse Events App?
- How do I restrict or lock my iPad to only use the Greenhouse Events App?
Every CRM subscription comes with a complimentary Event credit that allows you to use the Events App at your next recruiting event free of charge.
After using your complimentary event credit, you can purchase events individually through the app at any time.
We also offer discounts for a number of different events packages. If you are interested in purchasing events in bulk, please get in touch with your Relationships Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.