With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Celential.ai.
Configuring the Integration
- Create a Greenhouse Harvest API key from Greenhouse Dev Center’s API Credential Management page, Celential.ai requires a Harvest API key with full permissions to Applications, Candidates, Jobs and “Retrieve User/List Users” permissions to Users. *Please note that this will allow Celential full access to your Greenhouse data
- Configure Greenhouse Integration by selecting “Integrations” menu from the navigation bar
- Proceed to enter Greenhouse API key along with an optional label (e.g. company name) to connect your Celential.ai account to Greenhouse.
Adding Candidates to Greenhouse
We export candidates’ name, address, phone numbers, email addresses and website addresses to Greenhouse.
- To export candidates from Celential.ai to Greenhouse as a prospect: Select a candidate to close, specify “Close and Move to ATS” and choose Greenhouse as target.
- To export candidates to a specific job
- Link a job to ATS: Select “Link to ATS” menu for a job and choose a Greenhouse job to link with.
- Select a candidate to close, specify “Close and Move to ATS” and choose the linked Greenhouse job as target. The candidate will be exported to Greenhouse for the linked ATS job.