Greenhouse and FluentIQ have created an integration so that you can seamlessly use the two products together to add an English Communication assessment to your interview pipeline.
To implement the integration, you will:
- Contact FluentIQ to request your FluentIQ Enterprise
- Once you have an account, follow the integration activation URL to create an API Key: https://cert.fluentiq.com/server/api/greenhouse/setup
- Fill out the form at www.greenhouse.io/asksupport or click here to open a ticket. Please do not send the API key in this initial email.
- The Greenhouse Support Team will respond with a SendSafely link for you to enter your API key into (How does SendSafely work?), which will notify Greenhouse Support once the API key has been entered.
- Greenhouse Support will then email you back confirming that your API key has been setup in your account and your integration is ready to go.
- Once the two applications are connected, in Greenhouse add a special FluentIQ stage to your interview pipeline.
- As candidates enter that stage, send the FluentIQ test invite through Greenhouse.
- Once candidates submit their test, a link to the results will be accessible through the Interview Kit in Greenhouse.
Enabling the Integration
To enable the integration, contact FluentIQ Sales to request your integration activation URL. Copy and paste the url into the browser window and hit enter. Enter your FluentIQ login details to connect your accounts. The page will then display your API Key and basic authorization.
Note: Do not send the API key in this initial email.
The Greenhouse Support Team will respond with a SendSafely link for you to enter your API key. A notification will be sent to the Greenhouse Support Team after you have entered your API key and they will email you to confirm that your API key has been set up in your account and your integration is enabled.
Note: To verify your identity, the Greenhouse Support Team might request you provide a Support Verification Code before adding the API key to your organization's account.
Adding the FluentIQ Interview Stage
To add the stage to your Interview Plan:
- Navigate to a specific job, and click the Job Setup tab
- Click Interview Plan
- Scroll down the page, and click the green + Add Stage button
- Select FluentIQ Test of English Communication, and click the Add button
Configuring the Stage
Once the stage has been added, click Edit Take Home Test. From there, you will see a drop-down menu that reflects the assessment that you’ve previously set up in FluentIQ. Select the FluentIQ English Communication Test, assign at least one Greenhouse user to grade/review submitted assessment, and then click Save.
Keep in mind that all configuration of the assessment itself, as well as the email template, will need to be handled in FluentIQ. While you will click "Send Test" from within Greenhouse, the test invite instructions are actually sent by FluentIQ.
Sending the Test
When candidates are moved into the FluentIQ Test of English Communication Interview stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link. While you will click "Send Test" in Greenhouse, the test invite instructions will actually be sent through FluentIQ.
The status of the assessment will be viewable in Greenhouse:
- Take Home Test to be sent.
- Waiting for candidate to submit test
- Scorecard due from <DESIGNATED_GRADER>
Reviewing Test Results
Once the candidate has submitted their test, and the test has been marked by FluentIQ, the Interview Kit in Greenhouse will contain a link to view the submitted test on FluentIQ.
For more on the integration, please view this video: