Congratulations on starting your journey with Greenhouse! An important step in the implementation process is to roll out Greenhouse Recruiting to your company. Below, we have compiled some resources to help create a smooth roll-out process.
1. Thinking Through Process Changes:
This worksheet includes prompts to help you think about who in your organization will do what in Greenhouse Recruiting. This will help you decide what roles hiring managers will play and therefore what features they will need to learn about and how you can customize your training.
2. Preparing for Deployment:
We have created email templates that you can leverage to prepare your teams for the Greenhouse Recruiting launch. Feel free to attach this promotional video to these emails to help introduce Greenhouse Recruiting to your team.
3. Team Training Templates:
We’ve created different presentation decks that you can customize and present to your teams to train up Basic Users, Interviewers, Hiring Managers, and Site Admins.
- Basic User Template
- Interviewer Template
- Job Admin Template (Hiring Managers and Recruiters)
- Site Admin Template
- Basic User and Job Admin Navigation Tutorial
4. Maintaining Buy-In:
Once you’ve launched Greenhouse Recruiting, you will want to ensure you can keep your teams engaged and bought into your hiring process. Here are some tips and templates for how you and your hiring managers can do so.
- Hiring Team Email Templates
- New Admin Quick-Start Guide: If you are looking to bring new hiring managers, recruiters, or other admins up to speed, they can use this tracker to guide their own Greenhouse Recruiting training.
5. Stories from the Field:
These are a few case studies from how other teams have successfully deployed Greenhouse Recruiting at their companies.
- Company-Wide Buy-In and Recruiter-Hiring Manager Alignment: How Echo Successfully Deployed Greenhouse
- Greenhouse and Gem Create Powerful Sourcing Solution
- How Greenhouse Helped IDEO Build a Flexible Recruiting Process
Resources in this Toolkit