Congratulations on starting your journey with Greenhouse! An important step in the implementation process is to roll out Greenhouse to your company. Here are some resources to help you do so.
2. Thinking Through Process Changes: This worksheet includes prompts to help you think about who in your organization will do what in Greenhouse. This will help you decide what roles hiring managers will play and therefore what features they’ll need to learn about and how you can customize your training.
3. Preparing for Deployment: We’ve created email templates that you can leverage to prepare your teams for the Greenhouse launch.
4. Team Training Templates: We’ve created different presentation decks that you can customize and present to your teams to train up Basic Users, Interviewers, and Hiring Managers.
- Basic User Template
- Interviewer Template
- Job Admin/Hiring Manager Template
- Basic User and Job Admin Navigation Tutorial
5. Maintaining Buy-In: Once you’ve launched Greenhouse, you’ll want to ensure you can keep your teams engaged and bought into your hiring process. Here are some tips and templates for how you and your hiring managers can do so.
- Hiring Team e-mail templates
- New Admin Quick-Start Guide: If you’re looking to bring new hiring managers, recruiters, or other admin up to speed, they can use this tracker to guide their own Greenhouse training.
6. Stories from the Field: These are a few case studies from how other companies have successfully deployed Greenhouse at their companies.