Riviera Partners offers our clients using Greenhouse an integration service. With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Riviera Partners.
Configuring the Integration
- Make sure that you have an active Greenhouse account, and start by notifying the recruiter that you are working with that you would like to authorize Riviera Partners to access your Greenhouse account.
- You will receive an invite from Riviera Partners with a link to authenticate your account.
- Clicking on the link will take you to a Greenhouse authorization page which explains what the integration will do, with the option to confirm or deny. To confirm, you will need to enter the email associated with your Greenhouse account and your password.
- Once the confirmation step is complete, your recruiter at Riviera Partners will sync their job(s) for your company to your Greenhouse jobs according to which jobs you have access to.
Adding Candidates to Greenhouse
- Once the hiring manager has authorized Riviera to access Greenhouse, the After the job has been synced, any new candidates submitted from Riviera will automatically push the candidate application data to Greenhouse and create an application for them.
- Candidate data includes:
- Name and contact info.
- Submit notes associated with the candidate from the recruiter are posted in the “activity feed” when a new candidate is submitted.
- A resume presented by Riviera.
- Our system will also check nightly for updates to the application in Greenhouse, and will notify our recruiters if,
- Application stage has updated in Greenhouse
- Application has been rejected in Greenhouse.
- Should a failure to sync a candidate occur, our support team will be notified to investigate and assist.