This document gathers Frequently Asked Questions related to the Greenhouse integration. An online version is available at jobmailer.co/help-greenhouse.
- What are the benefits of using Jobmailer?
Jobmailer is a smart and modern job subscription system for your job board. Jobmailer does not only improve your job board’s efficiency, it also turns subscribers into available talents that are strongly interested in your company.
- Integrate a modern job subscription system which solves subscribers’ pain.
- Exploit a pool of subscribers that are attractive and at your fingertips.
- Measure your job board’s performances and analyse your subscribers’ profile.
- Grow your pool of talents with targeted email campaigns.
- Is the integration a prerequisite for using Jobmailer?
In order to send the right job openings to the right subscribers, Jobmailer needs to collect them from Greenhouse Software. For this reason, the integration is necessary to make our job subscription system functional.
- What data Jobmailer collects?
Jobmailer collects and stores the job openings that you have published on your job board — through Greenhouse Software. We do not collect any other data from Greenhouse Software.
- How do we proceed to the integration?
When creating a Jobmailer account, you will be asked to integrate it with your Greenhouse account.
- Go to co/h-signup.
- Enter your company’s name, an email address and a password. Press "Sign up".
- Then, select Greenhouse Software as the ATS, and enter the Job Board Token of your Greenhouse account (see below). Press "Next".
- [ Optional ] Finally, you can create a job subscription form for your job board and connect it with Jobmailer (instructions at co/help-api).
- Where do we find our "job board token"?
- Sign in to Greenhouse.
- Go to the "Configure" tab.
- Select "Job Board" on the left.
- Press "edit" at the top.
- You will find your "Job Board Token" under the "URL" field.
- How do we remove the integration?
- Sign in to Jobmailer.
- Go to the "Settings" tab.
- Press "Remove the integration".
For more on the integration, please view this video: