I sign into Greenhouse using a Single Sign On (SSO). When I highlight a first and last name on Linkedin, the Prospecting Plugin is not correctly displaying whether or not that candidate exists in Greenhouse. What is causing this?
To correct this issue, please take the following steps:
- In your Chrome browser, go to chrome://extensions/
- Navigate to the Prospecting Plugin and select "Options"
- Change the selected option from "Yes, my company uses an SSO Provider" to "No, my company logs in via http://app.greenhouse.io" and select "Save"
- Refresh your browser and return to chrome://extensions/, navigate to the Prospecting Plugin, and select "Options" once more.
- Change the selected option back to "Yes, my company uses an SSO Provider", fill in the appropriate Subdomain, and select "Save"
When returning to Chrome and opening the Prospecting Plugin, this may prompt you to sign in to the Prospecting Plugin via SSO once more. These steps should allow you to refresh your credentials in the extension, and this should correct the issue you are seeing.
Users that sign into Greenhouse via a Single Sign On (SSO), such as Okta, OneLogin, etc.
[Organizational, historical, and categorization data that shows whether content is in the right general domain, as well as state and usage information that helps would-be users understand how often a KCS article has been reused (to indicate confidence) and its stage in the development life cycle.]
Author: [Jodi Freeman]
Create Date: [14:15: 09-09-13]
Modified Date: [14:15: 09-09-13]
Keywords: [grey box, gray box, prospecting tool, won't load]