- Navigate to the employee profile
- Select the Admin tab
- Scroll down to Employment Status and click on the current listed option
- A drop-down will appear with one of the options listed as "Terminated", select this option
- Afterwards, a smaller window will appear where you can then set a termination date.
- Click Terminate Employee, save changes and the employment status will now be reflected as terminated on the profile.
Once the date is set, the employee profile will now be reflected as terminated. Going forward only admins will have terminated employee records viewable in the system. Regular employees in GHO will not be able see terminated employees that have reached their termination date. Keep in mind that terminated employees will still be viewable in the search bar until they've reached their termination date.