Pana is a tool that handles your candidate travel to save you time and give your candidates a seamless and delightful on-site interview process. Pana's integration with Greenhouse allows you to quickly schedule travel for candidate in the Greenhouse ATS.
How to connect Pana with Greenhouse
Create a Greenhouse API key for Pana
- Visit the API Credentials page within the Configure tab of your Greenhouse account.
- Click Create New API Key.
- Write Pana in the Description field.
- Select Partner for the Type field.
- Under Client Application choose Pana.
- Click Create.
🎉 Yay, you created an API key! Give yourself a pat on the back.
Add your Greenhouse API key to your Pana account
On the API Credentials page in Greenhouse, you’ll now see a section titled Pana with an API key listed (the random letters and numbers).
- Click the Copy button next to the API key listed under Pana.
- Log into your Pana account.
- Visit your team settings within your Pana account. (In your Pana account, click on your company's logo in the top right corner and select the gear icon next to your company's name.)
- Click on Integrations.
- Turn on the Greenhouse integration.
- Paste the your API key into the Greenhouse API Key field.
- Click Test. You should see a message that says, "Success! Your Greenhouse integration is ready to go."
Using the integration
From the Guest invite form in your Pana account, you'll now have the option to search for Greenhouse candidates.
You can for a Greenhouse candidate by first name, last name, or email address. Once you find the candidate you want to schedule travel for, click on their name, and all of their details will get automatically added to your travel request.