I use CodeFightsR. What does the integration look like? How do I enable it?
You can use CodeFightsR and Greenhouse together to seamlessly manage your candidates, keeping Greenhouse data in sync with CodeFightsR data and vice versa. This integration only needs to be completed by ONE user from your company. Follow these steps to implement the integration:
- Open the Greenhouse API Credentials management page:
- Click the Create New API Key button. In the dialog box, add a descriptive name like “CodeFights” in the Description field. Then select Harvest from the Type drop-down menu. Click Create.
- On the Manage API Key Permissions page, choose Select All. Then click Update.
- Scroll down the list to find your newly created API key. Click Copy to copy it to your clipboard.
- Go to CodeFightsR and navigate to the Integrations page.
- Click Integrate next to the option for Greenhouse.
This opens the Greenhouse Integration modal.
- Paste your Harvest API into the first field.
- Install the CodeFightsR Chrome extension to your browser. This will make the next step in the process much faster.
- From the Greenhouse Integration modal on CodeFightsR, click on the link for Greenhouse’s webhooks page: https://app.greenhouse.io/configure/dev_center/web_hooks
The CodeFightsR Chrome Extension that you installed in the last step will pop up on the right side of the page. Click Create All.
Once you see the success message, click the Back to CodeFightsR link.
- Click Copy to copy the pre-populated CodeFightsR Assessment API Key to your clipboard. You need to give this key to your Greenhouse account manager, in an encrypted format. Once your account manager has uploaded this key to your Greenhouse account, CodeFightsR Test will be one of the available options when you're creating an interview plan in Greenhouse.
- Click Next. The modal will advance to the next slide, User Account Mapping. For each CodeFightsR user in your company, select the corresponding Greenhouse user. All CodeFightsR users must be mapped in order to be able to use the Greenhouse integration.
- Click Done to complete the setup process.
- After your setup is complete: When you have messaged a candidate on CodeFightsR and they have responded to you, click the Greenhouse icon to import them into your Greenhouse instance.
On Greenhouse, you will see that the new profile was imported from CodeFightsR.