I have to reset my password every time I try to log in. How do I fix this?
When users have experienced this in the past, it's typically localized to the specific browser- so the best way to address this is to complete the steps below:
1. Log out of Greenhouse
2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies
You can view instructions for different browsers below:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/internet-explorer
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/opera/Mac/2393/en/private.html#deleteData
3. Reset your password one last time.
4. Log in
This should help to alleviate the login issues you are experiencing. If the above steps do not resolve the issue, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
This applies to all Greenhouse Recruiting users.
Author: Karen Situ
Create Date: [12:17: 06-02-17]
Modified Date: [12:17: 06-02-17]
Keywords: [reset, password, log in, sign in, browser, password reset]