Availability times submitted by candidates will be reflected in your time zone!
- When you request availability, you will select the times in your own time zone.
- A candidate will then view the suggested times and select their availability in their own timezone (based on their computer's timezone setting).
- When the candidate submits their availability, the submitted times returned will be displayed in your own timezone.
There are three locations where you can refer to the submitted times by the candidate:
- The notification that you receive via email to inform you that the candidate has submitted their availability
- The activity feed of the candidate's profile
- The interview section within the Stages tab on the candidate's profile
Note: The above will be reflected in the timezone as selected in your Greenhouse Recruiting user account.