Greenhouse and HIREarci have created an integration so that you can seamlessly use the two products together to add an evaluation to your interview pipeline.
To implement the integration, you will:
- Contact HIREarci to request your API key.
- Email [email protected] or to click here open a ticket. Please do not send the API key in this initial email.
- The Greenhouse Support Team will respond with a SendSafely link for you to enter your API key into (How does SendSafely work?), which will notify Greenhouse Support once the API key has been entered.
- Greenhouse Support will then email you back confirming that your API key has been setup in your account and your integration is ready to go.
- Add a HIREarci stage to your interview pipeline.
- As candidates enter that stage, send the HIREarci Evaluation through Greenhouse.
- Once candidates submit their test, a link to the results will be accessible through the Interview Kit in Greenhouse.
Enabling the Integration
To enable the integration, contact HIREarci to request your API Key. Once you receive it, forward it on to your Greenhouse Account Manager. Your Account Manager will enter the API Key into the system and then let you know when the integration is ready to go.
Adding the HIREarci Evaluation Stage
To add the stage to your Interview Plan:
- Navigate to a specific job, and click the Job Setuptab
- Click Interview Plan
- Scroll down the page, and click the green + Add Stagebutton
- Select HIREarci, and click the Addbutton
Configuring the Stage
Once the stage has been added, click Edit Take Home Test. From there, you will see a drop-down menu that shows the evaluations that you’ve previously set up in HIREarci. Select the appropriate evaluation. Uncheck the “This interview requires scorecards to be submitted” checkbox, and then click Save.
Keep in mind that all configuration of the evaluation itself, as well as the email template, is handled in HIREarci. While you will click "Send Test" from within Greenhouse, the evaluation instructions are actually sent by HIREarci.
Sending the Test
When candidates are moved into the HIREarci Interview stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link. While you will click "Send Test" in Greenhouse, the evaluation instructions will actually be sent through HIREarci.
The status of the evaluation will be viewable in Greenhouse:
- Take Home Test to be sent.
- Waiting for candidate to submit test
Reviewing Test Results
Once the candidate has submitted their test, the Interview Kit will contain a link to view the submitted test on HIREarci.
For more on the integration, please view this video: