In this article:
- Open the Chrome menu in the top right corner of the browser window.
- Select More Tools > Developer Tools, then click the Console tab.
Here's an example of what a Chrome Error will look like in the Console section:
- Click Tools in the menu bar.
- Select Browser Tools > Web Developer Tools.
- Click the Console tab.
- Ensure the Errors label is selected.
In Internet Explorer
- Use the F12 key to open Developer Tools.
- Ensure the Console tab is selected.
- Click Safari in the menu bar, then click Preferences.
- Select the Advanced Tab. Ensure Show Develop menu in menu bar is checked.
After opening the Console, you may have to refresh the page to capture the error.
Error lines are the most significant portion of the Console. You may need to scroll to see them. They will be identified with red text or highlights.
Use the links below to learn how to take a screenshot: