To enable the My Ally integration, the Greenhouse user will first need to create a Harvest API key:
- The Greenhouse user will go to their Configure tab
- Select Dev Center > API Credential Management
- Click Create New API Key to generate the API key for [COMPANY NAME]
The new API key generated by the client provides access to My Ally for integration. API tokens, generated by the client account on greenhouse, is used to programmatically authenticate and access the following information:
- Activity Feed
- Jobs Stages
- Scheduled Interviews
Once the key is generated, the Greenhouse user will share the key with the team at My Ally.
Further, My Ally integrates with the client by:
- Creating an email address on the client’s domain which acts as the AI-assistant’s email address, integrated via an OAuth link
- This email address is added as a user on Greenhouse (Eg. Alex)
To use the integration, all the client needs to do is to tag Alex in the note to start scheduling interviews.
Alex will read the instructions and it will reach out to the candidate to schedule the interview accordingly.
Following which, through the integrations, Alex will go ahead and send across an invite for confirming the interview scheduled for the same.
For more on the integration, please view this demo video: