Greenhouse and Saberr have created an integration so that you can seamlessly use the two products together to add an assessment to your interview pipeline.
To implement the integration, you will:
- Contact Saberr to request your API key.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or to click here open a ticket. Please do not send the API key in this initial email.
- The Greenhouse Support Team will respond with a SendSafely link for you to enter your API key into (How does SendSafely work?), which will notify Greenhouse Support once the API key has been entered.
- Greenhouse Support will then email you back confirming that your API key has been setup in your account and your integration is ready to go.
- Add a special Saberr stage to your interview pipeline.
- As candidates enter that stage, send the Saberr interview through Greenhouse.
- Once candidates submit their test, a link to the results will be accessible through the Interview Kit in Greenhouse.
Enabling the Integration
To enable the integration, contact Saberr to request your API Key. Once you receive it, forward it on to your Greenhouse Account Manager. Your Account Manager will enter the API Key into the system and then let you know when the integration is ready to go.
Adding the Saberr Interview Stage
To add the stage to your Interview Plan:
- Navigate to a specific job, and click the Job Setup tab
- Click Interview Plan
- Scroll down the page, and click the green + Add Stage button
- Select Saberr Assessment, and click the Add button
Configuring the Stage
Once the stage has been added, click Edit Take Home Test. From there, you will see a drop-down menu that reflects the assessment that you’ve previously set up in Saberr. Select the appropriate assessment, assign at least one Greenhouse user to grade/review submitted assessment, and then click Save.
Keep in mind that all configuration of the assessment itself, as well as the email template, will need to be handled in Saberr. While you will click "Send Test" from within Greenhouse, the interview instructions are actually sent by Saberr.
Sending the Test
When candidates are moved into the Saberr Interview stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link. While you will click "Send Test" in Greenhouse, the interview instructions will actually be sent through Saberr.
The status of the assessment will be viewable in Greenhouse:
- Take Home Test to be sent.
- Waiting for candidate to submit test
- Scorecard due from John McClane
Reviewing Test Results
Once the candidate has submitted their test, the Interview Kit will contain a link to view the submitted test on Saberr.
For more information on the integration, please view this demo video: