With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from UpScored.
Configuring the Integration
- On the UpScored Account Settings page, click on the Integrations tab.
- Click the “Add Integration” button under the Greenhouse Integration section. Follow the steps to authorize the integration and click “Authorize”.
UpScored Integrations page
- If the integration was successful, a new message “Integration Active” will be displayed.
Adding Candidates to Greenhouse
Candidate data is automatically posted to Greenhouse once a candidate accepts an interview invite from the company
- On the UpScored Candidates page click the “Invite to Interview” button and optionally add a custom message to the candidate.
UpScored invite candidate to interview button
- Once the candidate accepts the invitation, they will now be tracked in the Interviews folder where they will have a “View on Greenhouse” link next to the candidate’s name. This is a direct link to the candidate on Greenhouse.
UpScored Interviews page showing a candidate that was successfully added to Greenhouse.
- If there was a matching job on Greenhouse to the job on UpScored the candidate will be set as a prospect for that position, otherwise they will not be associated as a prospect for a particular job.
Greenhouse, candidate added as a prospect for an existing role.
- All candidate info such as name, email, social links (Twitter, LinkedIn, Github, etc.), the resume file, as well as any internal notes about the candidate on UpScored will be posted to Greenhouse automatically.
All UpScored notes about the candidate are posted to Greenhouse.
Candidate info such as name, email, social links, and resume are automatically posted to Greenhouse.