Upsider + Greenhouse Integration
With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Upsider
Configuring the Integration
- Sign in to your Upsider Employer Account
- In the top Nav Bar, to the right, click on “PROFILE” to be taken to your employer profile page.
- Under “INTEGRATIONS,” Click on “Connect to Greenhouse”
Adding Candidates to Greenhouse
Describe the workflow of pushing candidates from your system into Greenhouse.
You engage with Upsiders (candidates on Upsider) in two different ways, here’s how it will work with Greenhouse in both scenarios:
- An Upsider sends you an introduction request.
- In this scenario, you will receive a message in the platform and via email. Once you respond and “Accept” the introduction, the Upsider (candidate) will be automatically imported into Greenhouse as a Prospect.
- You Introduce your opportunity to an Upsider
- In this scenario, when you send an introduction to an he Upsider (candidate), they will be automatically imported into Greenhouse as a Prospect.
Also include what information will flow from your system into Greenhouse and if candidates can be added to specific job or added as prospects.
- Currently, when Upsiders are sent to greenhouse, the following information will be added with them in their profile:
- First and Last Name
- Phone number
- LinkedIn Profile Link (will be added to the “Social media” field in the prospect’s Greenhouse profile)