Beamery has a lot of experience with systems integrations. Integrating Greenhouse with Beamery is easy and takes just a few minutes to enable full synchronization of contacts between both platforms.
A. Generate Partner API Key in Greenhouse
5. A Partner API key will now appear in your list within Greenhouse. This will be the first of three API Keys you will generate in Greenhouse to complete the integration with Beamery.
B. Copy API key from Greenhouse into Beamery
4. Now that you have added the Partner API key into Beamery, the next step is to generate a Harvest API key in Greenhouse to copy and paste into Beamery.
C. Generate Harvest API Key in Greenhouse
1. The next step is to generate a Harvest API key in Greenhouse to copy into Beamery. Return to the Greenhouse API integrations page where you generated the Partner API key. If you are already logged into Greenhouse, simply click on this link to take you to the Greenhouse API integrations page.
2. On the API Credentials page, click the 'Create New API Key' button. The 'Create new credential' window will now appear. Fill out the description field (e.g. 'Beamery'), and select 'Harvest' as 'Type'. Then click 'Create'.
3. Copy the 'Harvest' API key across from Greenhouse to Beamery. Paste the Harvest API key onto the second line 'Import to Beamery - Harvest API Key *'.
4. Now that you have added the Harvest API key into Beamery, the final step is to generate the Job Board API key in Greenhouse to copy and paste into Beamery.
3. Copy the Job Board API key across from Greenhouse to Beamery. Paste the Harvest API key onto the third line 'Synchronize Jobs - Job Board API *'.
4. Now that you have added the final Job Board API key into Beamery, click on 'Save Credentials'.
E. Beamery Webhooks - Add to Greenhouse
- 'Candidate has been hired'
- 'Candidate has changed stage'
- 'Candidate has submitted application'
- 'Candidate or Prospect rejected'
- 'Candidate or Prospect updated'
6. For 'Error recipient email', simply enter an email address to receive notifications on any potential integration errors.
7. Ensure you select 'No' to the question 'Disabled?' to ensure the webhooks are enabled.
8. When completed, click on the 'Create Web hook' button. Repeat this process to create the other Web Hooks to complete the integration with Beamery.
E. Beamery Recipes - Create automated rule to add qualified contacts to Greenhouse
1. Now that your integration is set up, you have the option to create automated conditions to move qualified candidates you've engaged in Beamery to your account in Greenhouse for screening. This way, you can have all your contacts in Beamery, but only sync contacts that you want to move to the screen stage.
2. To create a recipe, click on your initials in the top right hand corner of the page. Select 'Settings' from the dropdown menu and select 'Recipes' from the settings menu.
3. Set up a recipe to automatically push candidates from Beamery into Greenhouse when they meet certain criteria. You can see an example recipe below whereby candidates that experience a status change to 'Screening', but were also added to Beamery through the Chrome Extension will automatically be added to Greenhouse as a prospect.
4. To learn more about recipes and how to create one, click here.